Codie joined Mid-America Orthopedics in March 2019. Sports were a large part of Codie’s life as a kid. As she has aged, living a healthy and active lifestyle is something she thinks everyone should be able to experience pain free. Codie enjoys having a small part in getting patients back to moving and doing the things they enjoy. She works alongside Justin Strickland, MD and treats patients at the Derby office. Most weekends you can find Codie and her husband playing on a soccer field, touring the local culinary hot spots, and cheering on WSU Basketball and Sporting Kansas City.
- Wichita State University — Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
- Newman University — Bachelor of Science, Biology
Licenses & Certifications
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- American Academy of Physician Assistants