Todd Rundell received his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Wichita State University in 2015. Immediately after graduation he began working at Mid-America Orthopedics in Wichita, KS. He really enjoys meeting and getting to know each of his patients. He uses his continued education in optimizing movement, sports rehab, anatomy, and dry needling to give each patient the tools they need to get themselves out of pain, so they can spend less time with him and more time enjoying life.
- Dry Needling Training with Kinetacore
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS — Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS — Bachelors of Science in Life Science
- Champion Performance Specialist
- Licensed Physical Therapist — Wichita State University
- CPR Certified