Doctor of Physical Therapy
Ashley Rindt graduated from Kansas Wesleyan University in 2010 with a degree in Athletic training. In 2012, Ashley became board certified as an Athletic Trainer.
Following her undergraduate degree, Ashley attended Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions where she graduated with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2013. Ashley gained an impressive amount of experience, with over 52 weeks of clinical internships, working in a diverse range of clinical settings with high quality physical therapists and physicians. Ashley is committed to helping her patients maintain a healthy, active lifestyle and return to work or sport as soon as possible by utilizing the highest level of manual therapy and exercise strategies available and customizing each program to her patient’s specific goals.
- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT — Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Kansas Wesleyan University, Salina, KS — BA in Athletic Training
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, BOC