David Kempin received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Kansas Medical Center in 2014 and has worked at Mid-America Orthopedics since October of 2014. After graduating, David worked on an APTA accredited Manual Therapy Fellowship through The Manual Therapy Institute in San Marcos, Texas from 2015 – 2018. After completing the coursework and the mentored clinical hours he became a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. The clinical instruction of the fellowship is intensive and facilitates an evidence informed and comprehensive approach to developing treatment plans for patients with all orthopedic injuries and conditions. The fellowship provided advanced clinical skills with hands on treatments and manipulations.
Outside of work, David enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing golf, and staying active.
- The Manual Therapy Institute, San Marcos, TX — Fellow Status with The American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist
- The Manual Therapy Institute, San Marcos, TX — Manual Therapy Certification Program Graduate
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS — Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS — Bachelors of Education, Exercise Science
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist
- Certified Manual Therapist — Manual Therapy Institute
- Licensed Physical Therapist — University of Kansas Medical Center
- CPR Certified