Knee & Hip Replacement
Dr. Benjamin Young
Dr. Young is a fellowship trained and board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement. He was born and raised in Manhattan, Kansas and attended Kansas State University where he graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He then attended Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska before returning to Kansas for residency at the University of Kansas in Wichita.
He went on to complete fellowships at the University of Florida and Johns Hopkins including advanced training in hip and knee replacement.
He utilizes minimally invasive surgical techniques as well as hip replacement through the direct anterior approach. Dr. Young practices out of MAO’s West Wichita and Derby locations.
Dr. Young enjoys spending time with his wife and children as well as a variety of outdoor activities and watersports.
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD — Fellowship
- University of Florida — Fellowship
- University of Kansas, Wichita, KS — Orthopedic Residency
- University of Kansas School of Medicine — Doctor of Medicine
- Kansas State University — Electrical Engineering
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Kansas Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)