Jared joined Mid-America Orthopedics in January of 2012. He began his career in health care working the Burn Center and Trauma department. Jared enjoys working face-to-face with patients, as well as in the operating room. Orthopedics has given him the ability to continue to work in both environments. Jared is also an advocate for active lifestyles. He is always excited to see the many successful orthopedic outcomes that allow people to “keep moving.” Jared works alongside Dr. Bhargava and treats patients at the East Wichita office.
Most of Jared’s time outside of work is devoted to his favorite people: his family, which includes his lovely wife, 2 amazing children, his incredible parents, and his awesome siblings. They enjoy music, swimming, sports, biking, and camping.
- Wichita State University — Master of Science, Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
- Newman University — Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Basic Life Support
- Advance Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Burn Life Support
- Trauma Nurse Core Course
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program
- American Burn Association
- Burn Survivor Support Group (Member and Organizer)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International Society of Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners