Justin Mitchell received his Master of Physical Therapy degree from Wichita State University in 2002 and is the PT Lead of the Mid-America Orthopedics Derby clinic. Since graduation, Justin has worked in a variety of Physical Therapy settings all with an emphasis on Orthopedics. Justin is an American Physical Therapy Association Credentialed Clinical Instructor and a National Strength and Conditioning Association Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Wichita State University — Master of Physical Therapy
- Wichita State University — Bachelor of Arts Exercise Science
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- American Physical Therapy Association Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- CPR Certified