Levi McGee received his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Wichita State University in 2020 and started work for Mid-America Orthopedics shortly after graduating. Prior to physical therapy school, Levi attended WSU and graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in Exercise Science. While in school, Levi had the pleasure of studying under excellent physical therapists who specialize in manual therapy and pain science. Levi has extensive experience in the field of fitness training, including power lifting, body building, and sports training.
Outside of physical therapy, Levi is a musician and avid backpacker. He also loves woodworking and playing sports.
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS — Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS — Bachelors of Arts in Exercise Science
- Licensed Physical Therapist — Wichita State University
- Certified Fitness Trainer — International Sports Sciences Association
- Certified Specialist in Exercise Therapy — International Sports Sciences Association
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified