Orthopedics became April’s passion early in her career working in Sports Medicine in her home town of Sarasota, Florida. Since first stepping into orthopedic surgery in PA School clinicals, she loved the surgery room and enjoyed helping athletes achieve living active lifestyles. Having been a collegiate tennis player, being active and playing sports is a big part of April’s life.
Working in Level I orthopedic trauma in Colorado, April received the opportunity to make significant differences in patients’ lives with the most basic fundamentals. Whether helping patients get back to painless walking or regaining normal functionality to return to work, she cherished the opportunity and challenge of trauma orthopedics.
Outside of work, April enjoys traveling and spending time with her favorite crew- her husband, 4 young kids, and her dog- as well as being active outdoors with hiking, camping, and a new fondness for Kansas lake life.
- Palm Beach Atlantic University, Bachelors in Science, Minor in Psychology
- Nova Southeastern University, Masters in Physician Assistant
Licenses & Certifications
- NCCPA National Physician Assistant Certification
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Basic Life Support- CPR/AED Certified