Neil Zerger graduated from Kansas State University in 2002, with an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology. He went on to get his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Creighton University in 2005. After working several years in outpatient orthopedics, Neil continued his education by earning his Certificate in Manual Therapy from the Ola Grimsby Institute in 2009. Neil enjoys spending time with his family, learning about new treatment techniques, and following his local favorite sports teams.
- Ola Grimsby Institute — Certificate in Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Creighton University — Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Kansas State University — Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Kansas
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT)
- Certified Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) Clinician
- Certified in CPR at the Healthcare Provider Level