Tammy joined Mid-America Orthopedics in 2008. She has always wanted to serve others and partner with the patient to improve their health. This is truly her passion. Tammy works alongside Pat Do, MD and treats patients at the East Wichita office. Outside of work, Tammy enjoys spending time with her husband Alan and daughters, Sydney and Emily. She especially enjoys the time with her grandson (and soon to be 2 grandsons). Tammy also likes working in the yard, reading and has hopes to travel more with her husband.
- Bethel College — Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Wichita State University — Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
Licenses & Certifications
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association CPR Instructor