Zach Stuke received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Wichita State University in 2008 and works at our East Wichita facility. After graduation Zach worked on an APTA accredited manual therapy fellowship program with The Manual Therapy Institute from 2008 to 2011. During this training he became a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. The fellowship training that he received focused on manual and manipulative hands-on treatment for the spine, extremities and overuse injuries.
In addition to his fellowship training Zach has also received specialized training in Movement Impairment Syndromes of the musculoskeletal system thru the Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis, which he completed in 2011. Zach has trained with the Titleist Performance Institute in which he became a level I golf fitness instructor. He has been clinical faculty with the Manual Therapy Institute since 2014 providing mentorship to other physical therapists completing an accredited manual therapy fellowship program.
Zach has worked the past 12 years in outpatient orthopedic clinics with experience treating a wide variety of orthopedic conditions. Zach has had multiple years of treating various orthopedic disorders, sports related injuries, over use syndromes and treating worker’s compensation injuries.
- The Manual Therapy Institute, San Marcos, TX — Fellow Status with The American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Wichita State University, Wichita KS — Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Wichita State University, Wichita KS — Bachelors of Arts in Health Sciences
- Trained in Movement System Impairments — Washington University
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist
- Certified Manual Therapist — Manual Therapy Institute
- Licensed Physical Therapist — Wichita State University
- CPR Certified