Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Dr. Ryan Livermore
Dr. Ryan W. Livermore, MD, joined the Mid-America Orthopedics team in 2018. Dr. Livermore is an accomplished orthopedic surgeon and Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery.
Dr. Livermore attended the University of Kansas where he graduated with a Bachelors of General Studies in Human Biology with Distinction. He earned his Doctorate of Medicine from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and then returned to the University of Kansas to complete his Residency in Orthopedic Surgery. He then went on to complete the Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship at the renowned Hospital for Special Surgery in New York.
Dr. Livermore brings over a decade of experience treating orthopedic sports injuries, work injuries, and general orthopedic conditions to include fracture care. He specializes in providing comprehensive care for conditions of the shoulder, knee, and hand, as well as arthroscopic and reconstruction surgeries. Dr. Livermore provides care at our East Wichita location.
Dr. Livermore enjoys spending his leisure time with his wife and 2 daughters who are involved in a myriad of area sports and activities. He is an avid sportsman and enjoys hunting, alongside other outdoor activities. Dr. Livermore also enjoys playing and watching sports of all kinds.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY — Sports Medicine and Shoulder Fellowship
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, KS — Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL — Doctor of Medicine
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS — BS General Studies Human Biology
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Mid Central States Orthopedic Society
- Kansas Orthopedic Society
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Harvey County Medical Society