Cody Bobbit received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from Wichita State University in 2020. Prior to physical therapy school, Cody attended WSU on a baseball scholarship while pursuing his Bachelor’s degree in exercise science. Cody enjoys rehabilitating patients back to what they love doing and has a great passion for helping athletes rehab back to their sport. Cody has manual techniques which include spinal manipulation, sports and orthopedic regenerative dry needling, soft tissue mobilization and joint mobilization.
Outside of physical therapy, Cody loves hanging out with his family, 2 dogs and friends.
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS — Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS — Bachelors of Arts in Exercise Science
- Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy — Wichita State University/Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Licensed Physical Therapist — Wichita State University
- Level 1: Sports and Orthopedic Regenerative Dry Needling — IAR
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified